Other MGX T1 Team Color Variations:
The MGX T1 – Silver Red Butanol – Complete Freestyle Scooter compromises on nothing and is designed for you if you demand the best from your scooter in your quest for progression and expanding trick bag at the local skate park, street spot or even on the international competition stage!
Perfectly balanced and dialed straight out of the box, the MGX T1 is the ultimate complete allowing you to push your limits like never before while forging your own path and taking your progression to another level with nothing holding you back!
Uncompromising on build quality and components the MGX T1 features a dual-anodized patented internally fluted deck machine welded to the unmistakable MGX “X” Headtube, MFX Aluminum Carbine Threadless Fork with 6mm Hardware and 120mm Corrupt Aluminum Hollow Cores with Holographic HUB Decals and Two-Tone MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend.
The MGX T1 is for you if you demand the best and compromise on nothing!
Complete Weight: 3.60 KG / 7.93 LBS | Deck Weight: 1.29 KG / 2.84 LBS
Product Specifications :
- Deck: 20" L x 5" W 6061 T-6 Aluminum Extruded Deck
- Grips: 180mm Dual-Compound Super-Soft TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Handlebar: MGP Highside 23” Wide x 25” Tall 4031 Japanese Chromoly Standard Diameter with Internal Fluting (58.4 CM Wide x 63.5 CM Tall)
- Headset: MFX Low-Friction Integrated with Sealed Bearings.
- Headtube: MGX "X" 6061 Aluminum Integrated Headtube.
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra Aluminum Double with 6mm Hardware
- Wheel: 120mm Corrupt Aluminum Hollow Core with 2-Tone MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- Wheel Bearings: MGP K-2 ABEC-9 High-Speed Chrome
- Brake: MFX V3 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: MGX Full Deck Super-Strength Grip with Team Cutouts
- Max User Weight: 100kg / 220lbs
- Recommended User Age: 8 Years and Up
- Complete Weight: 3.60kg / 7.93 lbs
- Durable Powder Coating with MGX Full Deck Wrap Water Decal
- Holographic Core Wheels and MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- 6mm Hardware