The VX8 Nitro Scooter for 2018 features some of the biggest upgrades across the entire range including aluminum oversized bars, new MGP Clinch alloy fork, 120mm Corrupt hollow cores with proprietary polyurethane blend and a new double anodized splatter deck finish on a wider 4.8" internally fluted deck.
The VX8 Nitro Scooter graphics are kept low key and the matte black finish with anodized highlights make for an awesome looking complete!
With a huge team of Pro Riders testing and developing their products, you know you are getting the best Pro Scooter money can buy.
VX8 Nitro Scooter - Product Spec:
- Grips - 150mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends.
- Bars - 24” W x 25” H 6061 Aluminum Oversized Fluted Upsweep T-Bar.
- Headset - MFX Integrated & Sealed IHC.
- Clamp - Anodized 6061 Alloy Extreme Double.
- Brake - MGP Composite Blitz Brake.
- Deck - Integrated 20.5” L x 4.8” W 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave and Headtube Cutout.
- Grip Tape - MGP Printed Full Deck.
- Wheels - 120mm MGP 88A Corrupt Anodized Hollow Cores with MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend.
- Bearings - K-3 ABEC 11 High Speed Chrome.
- Fork - Threadless CNC 6061 Alloy Clinch HIC 120mm.
- Downtube - Scalloped 83° Madd Headtube - The Original, The Only!
- Finish - Double Anodized Splatter.
- Detail - High-Density PP MFX Deck Blocks.
|Bar Diameter||O/S Outer - Standard Inner|
|Complete Weight||3.64kg (8.0 lbs)|
|Deck Weight||1.60kg (3.52 lbs)|
|Rider Weight||36-100kg (80 - 220 lbs)|
Designed for riders 12 years up