The all new VX8 Nitro Extreme Scooter rocks the genuine neochrome plating from head to toe making for one of the sickest looking completes ever produced!
The Nitro Extreme is neochrome plated on everything from the deck, to wheel cores and on it's 24" x 25" 6061 alloy fade bars.
The Nitro Extreme comes fitted with MGP's brand new 120mm Neo Cartel wheels, 3D forged Clinch alloy fork and all mounts up to a VX8 20.5" long x 4.8" wide integrated deck with MFX deck blocks made from durable high-density PP.
With a huge team of Pro Riders testing and developing their products, you know you are getting the best Pro Scooter money can buy.
VX8 Nitro Extreme Scooter - Product Spec:
- Grips - 150mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends.
- Bars - 24” W x 25” H 6061 Aluminum Oversized Fluted Upsweep Neochrome Fade T-Bar.
- Headset - MFX Integrated & Sealed IHC.
- Clamp - Anodized 6061 Alloy Extreme Double.
- Brake - MGP Composite Blitz Brake.
- Deck - Integrated 20.5” L x 4.8” W 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave and Headtube Cutout.
- Grip Tape - MGP Printed Full Deck.
- Wheels - 120mm MGP 88A Neo Cartel Cores with MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend.
- Bearings - K-3 ABEC 11 High Speed Chrome.
- Fork - Threadless CNC 6061 Alloy Clinch HIC 120mm.
- Downtube - Scalloped 83° Madd Headtube - The Original, The Only!
- Finish - MGP Genuine Neochrome Plated.
- Detail - High-Density PP MFX Deck Blocks.
|Bar Diameter||O/S Outer - Standard Inner|
|Complete Weight||3.64kg (8.0 lbs)|
|Deck Weight||1.60kg (3.52 lbs)|
|Rider Weight||36-100kg (80 - 220 lbs)|
Designed for riders 12 years up