Two years ago, the Madd Gear Extreme Scooter revolutionized what was possible graphically on a scooter introducing the hydro-wrap. The VX8 version builds upon this solid foundation of producing the most vibrant and durable wraps but goes a step further introducing the MFX treatment to the line.
The VX8 Extreme Scooter now features the super light MFX X2 Cobra clamp and MFX Affray fork hooked up to their brand new 120mm Syndicate AR-120 wheels running on MGP's proprietary polyurethane blend.
Madd Gear didn't stop there and have finished the scooter off with MFX high-density PP deck blocks.
With a huge team of Pro Riders testing and developing their products, you know you are getting the best Pro Scooter money can buy.
VX8 Extreme Scooter - Product Spec:
- Grips - 150mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends.
- Bars - 24” W x 25” H Internally Fluted 6061 T6 Alloy Oversized Upsweep Aero T-Bar.
- Headset - MFX Integrated & Sealed IHC.
- Clamp - 6061 Alloy MFX X2 Cobra Double.
- Brake - MGP Composite Blitz Brake.
- Deck - Integrated 20.5” L x 4.8” W 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave & Headtube Cutout.
- Grip Tape - MGP Full Deck & Split Grip.
- Wheels - 120mm Syndicate AR-120 Core with 86A MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend.
- Bearings - K-3 ABEC 11 High Speed Chrome.
- Fork - Threadless 6061 Alloy MFX Affray 120mm HIC.
- Downtube - Scalloped 83° Madd Headtube - The Original, The Only!
- Finish - Hydro-Wrap or Matte Black Anodized.
- Detail - MFX High-Density PP Deck Blocks.
|Bar Diameter||O/S Outer - Standard Inner|
|Complete Weight||3.66kg (8.06 lbs)|
|Deck Weight||1.66kg (3.65 lbs)|
|Rider Weight||36-100kg (80 - 220 lbs)|
|For Ages||Designed for riders 12 years up|