The VX7 Pro Scooter is the original model that started it all for Madd Gear and it has continued to adapt and evolve with the sport throughout the years. The VX7 Pro continues to set the industry standard for quality on an entry level pro scooter.
With a huge team of Pro Riders testing and developing their products, you know you are getting the best Pro Scooter money can buy.
VX7 Pro Scooter - Product Spec:
- Grips - 130mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bars - 21” W x 23” H Japanese Chromoly Powder Coated & Fluted T-Bar.
- Headset - MFX Integrated & Sealed IHC.
- Clamp - Powder Coated 6061 Alloy Double.
- Brake - MGP Composite Blitz Brake.
- Deck - Integrated 19.5” L x 4” W Integrated 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave.
- Grip Tape - MGP Printed Full Deck.
- Wheels - 100mm MGP 88A Anodized Alloy Cores with High Rebound PU.
- Bearings - K-2 ABEC 9 High Speed Chrome.
- Fork - Threadless 6061 Alloy M1 HIC 120mm.
- Downtube - Scalloped 83° Madd Headtube - The Original, The Only!
- Finish - Powder Coated Fade & Solid Options.
- Detail - MG Alloy Badge.
|Complete Weight||3.7kg (8.1 lbs)|
|Deck Weight||1.3kg (2.9 lbs)|
|Rider Weight||36-100kg (80 - 220 lbs)|
Designed for riders 6 years up