The VX7 Extreme Scooter is unmistakable with its hydro-wrapped deck and MGP's signature downtube!
With a huge team of Pro Riders testing and developing their products, you know you are getting the best Pro Scooter money can buy.
VX7 Extreme Scooter - Product Spec:
- Grips - 150mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bars - 24” W x 25” H 6061 T6 Alloy Oversized Aero Anodized Bar.
- Headset - MFX Integrated & Sealed IHC.
- Clamp - Anodized 3D Forged 6061 Double.
- Brake - MGP Composite Blitz Brake.
- Deck - Integrated 20.5” L x 4.5” W Integrated 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave & Cutouts.
- Grip Tape - MGP Black & Clear Supplied.
- Wheels - 120mm MFX Switchblade with 86A High Rebound PU & Anodized Cores.
- Bearings - K-3 ABEC 11 High Speed Chrome.
- Fork - Threadless CNC 6061 Alloy Fork.
- Downtube - Scalloped 83° Madd Headtube - The Original, The Only!
- Finish - Hydro-Wrap or Matte Black Anodized.
- Detail - Water Decal & MGP Fork Decal.
|Bar Diameter||O/S Outer - Standard Inner|
|Complete Weight||3.6kg (7.9 lbs)|
|Deck Weight||1.4kg (3.1 lbs)|
|Rider Weight||36-100kg (80 - 220 lbs)|
|For Ages||Designed for riders 12 years up|
VX7 Extreme X - Black shown below: (No Hydro-Wrap)