The MGX P1 - Blue Black – sets the bar for what is possible in a ready to ride complete freestyle scooter with quality components from head to toe all built around the foundation of the bestselling and most successful pro scooter in the world!
He hand selected components of the MGX P1 come together to produce an extremely well balanced complete that will have you dialing in your tricks faster and going bigger with more confidence – The MGX P1 will take anything you can throw at it and will keep coming back for more!
Featuring the unmistakable MGX “X” Headtube Machine Welded to a Patented Internally Fluted Extruded Deck, Aluminum Threadless MFX Voltage Fork, 120mm Corrupt Hollow Cores Wrapped in MGP Two-Tone Proprietary Polyurethane Blend.
The MGX P1 will take your progression to the next level!
Complete Weight: 3.30 KG / 7.27 LBS | Deck Weight: 1.15 KG / 2.53 LBS
Product Specifications :
- Deck: 19.5" L x 4.5" W 6061 T-6 Aluminum Extruded Deck
- Grips: 150mm Dual-Compound Super-Soft TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Handlebar: MGP Low-Riser 21” Wide x 23” Tall 4031 Japanese Chromoly Standard Diameter with Internal Fluting (53.3 CM Wide x 58.4 CM Tall)
- Headset: MFX Low-Friction Integrated with Sealed Bearings.
- Headtube: MGX "X" 6061 Aluminum Integrated Headtube.
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra Aluminum Double with 6mm Hardware
- Wheel: 120mm Corrupt Aluminum Hollow Core with 2-Tone MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- Wheel Bearings: MGP K-2 ABEC-9 High-Speed Chrome
- Brake: MFX V3 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: MGX Full Deck Super-Strength Grip with Pro Cutouts
- Max User Weight: 100kg / 220lbs
- Recommended User Age: 6 Years and Up
- Complete Weight: 3.30kg / 7.27 lbs
- Durable Powder Coating with MGX Full Deck Wrap Water Decal
- Holographic Core Wheels and MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- 6mm Hardware