Other VX8 Extreme Scooter Variations:
The VX8 Team Edition Scooter was Madd Gear's second model ever and it was always designed to give their pro riders exactly what they wanted and for 2018 the VX8 Team continues along that path.
The VX8 Team has been upgraded to 120mm Fuse cores running on MGP's proprietary polyurethane blend making them more durable and even faster. The deck is also wider at 4.8" and features the signature headtube cutout, downtube inserts and high-density PP deck blocks.
Available in either anodized colors or MGP's new neo-coated limited edition finishes (Faze, Hydra & Rush).
With a huge team of Pro Riders testing and developing their products, you know you are getting the best Pro Scooter money can buy.
VX8 Team Scooter - Product Spec:
- Grips - 150mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bars - 23” W x 24” H Japanese Chromoly Oversized Chrome Plated & Fluted Upsweep T-Bar.
- Headset - MFX Integrated & Sealed IHC.
- Clamp - Anodized 6061 Alloy Extreme Double.
- Brake - MGP Composite Blitz Brake.
- Deck - Integrated 20” L x 4.8” W 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave and Headtube Cutout.
- Grip Tape - MGP Printed Full Deck.
- Wheels - 120mm MGP 88A Fuse Alloy Cores with MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend.
- Bearings - K-3 ABEC 9 High Speed Chrome.
- Fork - Threadless 6061 Alloy M3 120mm HIC Fork.
- Downtube - Scalloped 83° Madd Headtube - The Original, The Only!
- Finish - Durable Anodized or Neo-Coated.
- Detail - Downtube Insert and MFX High-Density PP Deck Blocks.
|Complete Weight||3.93kg (8.66 lbs)|
|Deck Weight||1.63kg (3.59 lbs)|
|Rider Weight||36-100kg (80 - 220 lbs)|
Designed for riders 8 years up