The VX8 Extreme-X is the supercar of the scooter industry. Madd Gear has spared no expense in their quest to produce the ultimate pro scooter and the Extreme-X screams quality and high-end!
Featuring huge 26" x 26" grade-9 genuine titanium bars, clamp bolts, axles and brake hardware. These high-end hardware components are matched up with a MFX X2 Cobra clamp and Affray combo to make for a super light weight yet strong setup.
The VX8 Extreme-X is available in a durable matte black anodized finish and fitted with MGP's new MFX high-density PP deck blocks.
With a huge team of Pro Riders testing and developing their products, you know you are getting the best Pro Scooter money can buy.
VX8 Extreme-X Scooter - Product Spec:
- Grips - 150mm TPR Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends.
- Bars - 26” W x 26” H Grade-9 Genuine Titanium Oversized Upsweep T-Bar.
- Headset - MFX Integrated & Sealed IHC.
- Clamp - 6061 Alloy MFX X2 Cobra Double with Ti Hardware.
- Brake - MGP Composite Blitz Brake with Ti Hardware.
- Deck - Integrated 20.5” L x 4.8” W 6061 T4 & T6 Heat Treated & Fluted with 3° Concave & Deck/Headtube Cutouts.
- Grip Tape - MGP Full Deck.
- Wheels - 120mm Syndicate AR-120 Core with 86A MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend.
- Bearings - K-3 ABEC 11 High Speed Chrome.
- Fork - Threadless 6061 Alloy MFX Affray 120mm HIC.
- Downtube - Scalloped 83° Madd Headtube - The Original, The Only!
- Finish - Matte Black Anodized.
- Detail - Titanium Hardware and MFX High-Density PP Deck Blocks.
|Bar Diameter||O/S Titanium|
|Complete Weight||3.6kg (7.93 lbs)|
|Deck Weight||1.42kg (3.13 lbs)|
|Rider Weight||36-100kg (80 - 220 lbs)|
|For Ages||Designed for riders 12 years up|